The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Admin

An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) Empty
PostSubject: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:40 pm

Strange whispers are passed around our great hall at Exceed. They say things happen in the night, when all sleep - incomprehensible to us. Things the like of which assosciated, their dark natures secluded by the impermeable blanket of shadow.

They say, while we sleep, figures creep around the halls, though for what purpose we do not know. None can deny they have heard chantings in the dark, when in some stifling dream they have awoken, and noted the fluttering of a cloak, dissappearing from their sight.

One day, you find a strange note. You read it:

Worthy pilgrim.
By coming, you have taken the first step of a million. The trials and tribulations that lie ahead are all that wait between you and eternal life.

Complete the trials. All will be revealed.

NOTE: TO ANYONE WHO WONDERS WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT, I SHALL POAST MORE - KEEP UP W/ THIS SHIT AND IT SHOULD BE FUN.

Rules of the game:

You may consult other members. Work as a team, though, and the reward will be nowhere near as great. Work on your own and it will.

Whoever completes each trial within a time limit will be awarded as having completed that one.

The winner(s) will be selected based on a score-type-thing.

At the end, you will be given a choice.

Have fun. The first trials will appear here soon.

Last edited by Rhys on Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:51 pm

Umm yea......those shadow thing's.......they realy scared me so i umm........shot um sorry bout that.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:58 pm

Bloodwolf777 wrote:
Umm yea......those shadow thing's.......they realy scared me so i umm........shot um sorry bout that.

More will be revealed in due time. In the mean time, sleep with one eye open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:43 pm

Solved- Wat2.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:44 pm

LawOfPain wrote:
Solved- Wat2.

I actually lol'd. Close, but no cigar. The first trials will be coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Can't wait for the first trial.
I plan on winning.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:52 pm

Steakumz wrote:
Can't wait for the first trial.
I plan on winning.
Winning would be both lulzy and cool.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:09 pm

THE FIRST TRIAL IS UP!

It is on a seperate thread. You have 24 hours to answer if you are taking part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:18 pm

When is the second trial being posted? scratch
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:28 pm

Trial 4? Are you taking an extended break or what?
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:51 am

I have to say, I didn't even participate and I knew what the answers were.Is it over yet? Can I still join?
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:22 pm

The old note ended.
I won.
There may be a sequel in the future but that is all I am allowed to say.
Bman has a sniper team following me at all times so I don't tell anyone anything.
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:24 pm

Steakumz wrote:
The old note ended.
I won.
Bman has a sniper team following me at all times so I don't tell anyone anything.
a little red dot appears on steaks head
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:26 pm

DMCKNIGHT the wolf wrote:
Steakumz wrote:
The old note ended.
I won.
a little red dot appears on steaks head
OSHI-
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:35 pm

Nooooooooooooooo!!!! (Throws jar of peanut butter infront of bullet)
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:39 pm

Uhhhh, a jar of peanut butter wouldn't stop a sniper rifle bullet....
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Tell da peanut butter that, you ungratefull one! It just saved your life with its sticky inards!
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:43 pm

No it didn't.
I never said anything, thus I was never shot....
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:46 pm

But the dash mark, and the red dot, and the snipaaaa! and the, - AWWWYOUKNOWWHATIMATAWKINBOUT!!!
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Heh, people can aim right?
You aim before you fire.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Awww, whatever. Ya know, if I was a mod around here, I could do allot of good... I'm always on, but niether louch or silver are on to approve me as a mod... what should I do?
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:52 pm

Uhhhh, IDK
Ask Bman.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 pm

When is he usually on?
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm

IDk
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Hmmm.... I guess I'll have stakeout!!! (Runs to his room for binoculars)
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:57 pm

Have fun.
I would join you but then it would be a steakout.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:58 pm

HAHAHA! Nice, lol. anyway, when he comes on next, I'll parade him with PM's.
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:03 pm

50 red dots shine on steak
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey DMC, do you know where one of the leaders are, I need to talk to them. Also, im not waisting anymore peanut butter on Steakumz...Ungratefull meany...
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:10 pm

idk and i dont think peanut butter will stop 50 snipers *100 more snipers aim at steak * damn rhys how many did you hire * 50 more show up * ok now that is overkill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)   An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An old note (Interactive game for the Exceed - Rewards!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next