The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

My position within the Exceed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Silver
Admin

My position within the Exceed Empty
PostSubject: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 5:30 pm

I'm sure a few of you are wondering and I'd like to point it out now.

When I left I gave full control to Louch. Now it appears Louch has gone missing. This now means that Loheat and B-Man would be in control.

However B-Man seems to have disappeared, and from what I saw for a while, Kingsleigh was in control.

Now it seems Detrimental is in control.

I'd like to take the time to thank the above for not giving up on this clan sooner than I did. Now, for the actual topic at hand:

I have no current power within The Exceed and now belong to another clan, The Crimson Knights. Therefore I cannot assume a Leadership control here. I will however do my best to aid you lot in getting yourselves set back up as much as possible. This is pretty much all I can offer, I've handed Selena, Loheat and Detrimental Admin powers now so they control the scene.

That's it, just wastin' ya time.

-Silva.

P.S.

On a more lighter note all Exceed members get free passes into my hotel business.
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 7:52 pm

So, Will you no longer be a member of the Exceed, just the common face that comes by every once in a while to say hi? Just wondering because you said you were in another clan.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:17 pm

Hi dude, um, ... huh? so... HUH? Wait, where are we going to get someone that's frequently online, has a powerful account, and would make his own sigs? Cuz I'm not making his sigs. Unless he begs, taht usually works on me.
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Admin
Detrimental

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:46 am

Doctor, just so you know, I haven't been handed formal control of ASDOTAS. I'm just trying to get the Exceed back onto its feet, I wasn't trying to take control of ASDOTAS, I was just posting a few ideas. I saw that B-man left control of ASDOTAS to Kingsleigh, and I didn't see Kingsleigh around so I decided to lead the recovery efforts.

Personally, I don't really expect (perhaps expect is the wrong word, but its the best I can think of) Kingsleigh to take up a leadership position. The Exceed needs to distinguish itself from other clans. With Kingsleigh leading I feel this might not be possible. He is in loads of different Clans right now; if we are being lead by Kingsleigh, his position in other Clans might affect whether we succeed as an independent clan/alliance, or a sub-clan of the clans Kingsleigh is in.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm not 'bad-mouthing' Kingsleigh. I just think that no one would have nearly enough time to lead a clan, be a member of several others, while keeping them separate. Of course, he hasn't been on since late February which influenced my attempt of getting The Exceed back on its feet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am

Not trying to take control of a Leadership position?

That begs the question why? You're clearly one of the best choices.

In fact, no, you're Leading A.S.D.O.T.A.S regardless >.>
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:04 am

Steakumz wrote:
So, Will you no longer be a member of the Exceed, just the common face that comes by every once in a while to say hi? Just wondering because you said you were in another clan.

More than that. I may fill other roles within the clan while not being apart of it.
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Admin
Detrimental

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 9:59 am

Dr. Silver wrote:
Not trying to take control of a Leadership position?

That begs the question why? You're clearly one of the best choices.

In fact, no, you're Leading A.S.D.O.T.A.S regardless >.>
So, erm, you're making me leader of A.S.D.O.T.A.S?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:00 am

No, I'm cattleprodding you until you take it of your own free will >.>
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Admin
Detrimental

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:15 am

Okay, say no more, I accept leadership of A.S.D.O.T.A.S
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Cool. We now have a leader. Thats a great step towards being functional. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:45 pm

Okay, folks. Get in a bending horizontal row, get on your knees, and prepare to WORSHIP! OUR NEW LEADER! DO IT NOW!

Now, wheres that cattle prod that Silver was talking about...
Back to top Go down
Detrimental
Admin
Detrimental

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 11:34 am

wut?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My position within the Exceed   My position within the Exceed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My position within the Exceed
Page 1 of 1