The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Admin

TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED Empty
PostSubject: TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED   TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:08 pm

In the Great Halls of The Exceed, a creature's wail is suddenly
heard. The screams of this creature penetrate the hall and haunt the
members, showering a feeling of uneasiness among the clan. For no one
knows what is happening, Dr. Silver sits in his chair with a
ghostly-like face, a portrait of sheer terror, what could be happening..

Later that night, you sneak through the halls alone. Shadows dance along the lonely walls, stalking you on your journey of investigation. As you approach the council chambers, the air grows cold and moist. A soft dripping noise eminates from somewhere within the walls. Following the noise, you come across a dead-end. A message is scrawled on the far wall.

"Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet.
Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you I do claim. Guess my name."

As you contemplate the words, you feel yourself grow cold. A voice inside you tells you to speak out the answer to the riddle. As you open your mouth to speak, the torch set in the wall flutters pathetically, and seems to hold it's breath as it waits for your answer...

RULES

If you figure out the riddle, PM me with your answer. DO NOT POST HERE. The first to answer will be awarded the most points. Trial 2 will follow soon after.

Any PMs I recieve after 11pm (GMT) tommorow will not be valid, and will earn no points.

Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
Loheat
Admin
Loheat

PostSubject: Re: TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED   TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:32 pm

This would work real well as an RP

Loheat was unpacking his boxes in his new "office" when he heard the eerie and unhuman wail. Without hesitation he dropped the box he was holding, grabbed his shoulder holster from his desk and walked out of the room. He removed his CZ-75, cocked it and held it at his side as he moved through the dark halls towards the noise. He stopped at the doors to the council chambers. The air felt cold and damp, which sent a shiver down his spine. He had a bad felling about what was behind that door. Slowly, Loheat reached for the handle, turned it, and took a deep breath. It struck him as odd that he felt so uneasy entering a room in his new "home," and he cursed Dr. Silver as he quickly pushed open the door and burst into the room.
The room was dark, the only light came from the full moon shining through a lone window. There were no immediate threats, but Loheat was wary of the shadows. Opposite the window there seemed to be writing on the wall. With his gun still up, Loheat moved towards the wall. He thought he could hear a soft dripping sound as he bent his head close enough to read it.

"Some try to hide, some try to cheat, but time will show, we always will meet.
Try as you might, to guess my name, I promise you'll know, when you I do claim. Guess my name.
"

"What the hell is this, a riddle?" Loheat thought as he shook his head and contemplated the answer.
Back to top Go down
Taplu2

Taplu2

PostSubject: Re: TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED   TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:19 pm

Nvm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED   TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TRIAL #1 - OLD NOTE, CONTINUED
Page 1 of 1