The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Read this post!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Detrimental
Admin
Detrimental

Read this post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Read this post!!!   Read this post!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:24 pm

How long has it been now since the clan went down the tubes? Years I believe. However, should you decide to visit here, post onto to this thread, and perhaps we can have a conversation? You know, maybe I might try to re-create A.S.D.O.T.A.S, and even the Exceed should a leader for The Organization come along...

Edit:
The day has arrived, The Exceed is finally back! I have created a new forum for A) security and B) to be rid of all this clutter. I probably won't visit this Forum anymore, but should you come and see this, do not be afraid to come to the new forum and get into a discussion. There is also a new thread on Dead Frontier's own forums.

This is the new forum
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

Read this post!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this post!!!   Read this post!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I'll check it out. I'm back in dead frontier again.
Back to top Go down

Read this post!!!
Page 1 of 1