The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

-READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Admin

-READ HERE IMMEADIATELY- Empty
PostSubject: -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-   -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:16 am

As a member of the exceed, in order to view the respective boards on this forum, you must be a member of the correct group - either ASDOTAS or The Organization.

If you are a member of ASDOTAS, for example, you should be placed in the ASDOTAS group. Once in, you will be able to view common areas only visible to members of the exceed AND ASDOTAS' own personal area.

TO BE ORGANIZED INTO YOUR GROUP:

1. Register your account. If possible, use the same name as you do in Dead Frontier.
2. Press 'Groups' in the toolbar, at the top of the screen.
3. Select the appropriate group. If you are an Organization member, select The Organization.
4. Request to join the group by hitting the Ask to join button.

A group moderator will then examine the request, and accept you if appropriate. You should then be able to see the 'Grand Hall' area, or either the "ASDOTAS Wing" or "The Organization Wing", depending on what group you are in.

If you are a member of the high council, you will be able to view the Grand Hall, The ASDOTAS Wing, The Organization Wing and The Council Chambers.

MOST IMPORTANTLY.

FEAR AND RESPECT OUR GREAT LEADER.

Wat.

OR BE YE FOREVER BANISHED TO HELL!

Last edited by Rhys on Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-   -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 am

Yes, I might also have you banned from the site if you try to go into the wrong section Cool

LOL
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-   -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:01 pm

IM A GOOD BOY SIR! (salutes)
Back to top Go down
ninja546

PostSubject: Re: -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-   -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY- I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:02 pm

im the ninja im already in hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-   -READ HERE IMMEADIATELY- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-READ HERE IMMEADIATELY-
Page 1 of 1