The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Changes to HERO Squad (By Rkcdarkside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr. Silver
Admin

Changes to HERO Squad (By Rkcdarkside) Empty
PostSubject: Changes to HERO Squad (By Rkcdarkside)   Changes to HERO Squad (By Rkcdarkside) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:59 pm

A.S.D.O.T.A.S. Hero Squad

Requirements:

You must be a minimum level of 30 no exceptions.
You must not be a member of another clan or any type of organization.
Must be at officer rank or higher in ASDOTAS
Must have 60 or higher endurance.
You must have one of the following weapons
Level 70 or higher machine gun
Level 50 or higher shotgun
Level 60 or higher explosive weapon
You must have a LR8 or higher armor.

Application Form:

Name:
Level and Class:
Build Type:
Pvp Points if known:
Why do you want to be on the Hero Squad?

Hero Squad Charter

Section 1- The Hero’s Code

You represent this clan’s finest soldiers. You are the elite and must show so with a level of respect and integrity towards other DF members and clan members
Arguing with a fellow clan member is not allowed on public forums. If you have a problem with somebody report it to Dmcknight in Internal Affairs or settle your dispute privately.
Do not trash threads or highly regarded members of DF. I will be lenient on forum posting but if you happen to be a bad representation of the clan I will warn you then let you go.

Section 2- War Time

At no point in time are you to instigate or declare war with another clan.
You are not to interfere with war or peace negotiations
If at war you are not allowed to discuss strategy, number of members or how our clan operates publicly or privately with anybody outside the clan.
War declarations will be handled by our superiors and I will notify Hero’s on our status and movements.

Section 3- Activity

You must be active in the forums.
If gone for more than one week please notify me with a reason why and when I should expect you back.
If war is declared you must be willing lay your life and honor on the line for ASDOTAS.
If asked for help by a leader of the clan or high council you must do so if you are capable.

Section 4- Armaments

The Hero Squads Armaments are available by request pm me and I will send you the item that you need.
If you fail to return an item from the armament then you shall be expelled from ASDOTAS and a moderator will be consulted to get the item back.
Back to top Go down

Changes to HERO Squad (By Rkcdarkside)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: Announcements-
Jump to: