The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Plague hounds: savior

Go down 
+3
Savage Wolf
Dr. Silver
James_bluewolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
James_bluewolf

James_bluewolf

Plague hounds: savior Empty
PostSubject: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:15 pm

aight this is a lil story i wrote tonight that i've decided to post here first before putting it onto the DF story forum so you guys can rate if its worth posting or not. I know my grammer sucks and at times it drones on but this is more like a covers story for more to come.

Please be honest i can take the critisim but kindly no anti furry comments please thats not helpful at all
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cold night sky stared down upon the ruined down of Fairfield seemingly never ending. The streets below Dakota and Zekk were devoid of life but were from devoid of activity. The herds of shambling masses below groaned and shuffled around completely oblivious of the many teams wolfish figures that watched them from the roof. It had been many years since the “accident” at secronom had rendered this town a war for survival as its “failed” Nerotonin-3 was released into the town spilling forth all numbers of mutations and zombies. Many thought of it as judgment from god for all their sin others looked t more ritualistic and occulted paths.

However all these ideas and beliefs were false that fact of the matter is they were not accidents….no failures, what had occurred here was nothing more then an experiment reaching a larger scale. Fairfield was nothing more now then an over sized Petri dish nestled in world. It was completely isolated in its plight away from the rest of the world whom lived on oblivious of what was occurring. The higher corporation known as Phoenix had planned the whole thing.

The Phoenix a bird that rose from its own ashes to take life once more, suitable name for a corporation whom time and time again played god with creatures and man. Their first experiments bred the Caleb a race of forced evolved mammals ranging from feline to Canine. The very things that made their small encampments on the roofs of various building in Fairview tasked with maintaining containment and order in this barren town. They were the reason this war went on for so long and neither side lost.

Their second experiments created the plague hounds. Large intelligent wolves whom carried the vary virus that spread amongst the towns populace to breed the initial hordes of undead. However they were immune to it their bodies made stronger and more resilient by its taint as well as giving them the intelligence to follow and aid the calebs that monitored and fed this city with things of life.

Things like the pristine guns and munitions found around the city, the seemingly endless amounts of medicines and kits were all seeded by the cities watch dogs. The waves of zombies that never seemed to cease no matter how the strongest and smartest survivors butchered their masses were also introduced into the city that seemingly never saw day.

All these mysteries that baffled the survivors were mere clock work to the Calebs. Day in fact came like everyday. But everything survivor and zombie would stop dead in their tracks during the daylight hours. Every thing they ate and administered to their body was laced with a retrovirus that rendered them motionless….thoughtless…without a memory or a clue that it even occurred. During this time the calebs traveled through the town seeding weapons and the like through the streets and buildings to keep the experiment ever flowing. New specimens would be released into the town as well as test subjects and no one would ever know.

“It seems to me that the nights have gotten more and quieter. No one seems come out this far but the infected stray out this far these days.” Dakota spoke with a bored sigh the moon light glinting softly off her black pelt highlighting her violet markings as she idly stroked the heads of the two hounds Tiska and Tallis whom followed her obediently.

“It’s cause they’ve become scared and smarter since the new breeds were introduced into the city” returned Zekk as he looked over a holographic picture of a behemoth the equally ebony wolf of the purest pelt sighed softly as he studied it. The Behemoths hulking masses of flesh and spines that could have once been a human being but warped from serious doses of chemicals and pure necrotonin. “But regardless eventually the brave ones to come out here craving the treats we leave them” He laughed softly

Dakota sighed and nodded softly “I would have expected to see James out here at least once or twice even if it was during the day time” She grumbled softly as she watched a few of the nude and gangly “purple” class wander by seemingly out of place in this sector. “Well least I won’t be completely bored” she spoke under her breath before shouldering her rifle and snapping a quick few rounds to put down the wayward zombies. Organization and purity in the sectors were key to the experiment or else occurrences of the hulking “red” class charging the survivor’s only real sanctum would have ended this experiment years ago.

Zekk sighed before snapping the small terminal shut growling lowly “you know where not supposed to talk about him or the others that went down to tip the scales” He walked over and sat with her flicking his tail slowly splaying his ears instinctively when she fired upon the wandering creatures. “He knows better then taking advantage of the daylight period in ways that would throw the project off balance” He chuckled softly watching the lifeless creatures collapse to the ground from his partners rifles as the two hounds leap down to devour remains.

Dakota sighed and nodded “still you’d think he’d least try and come out here” she chuckled softly watching the hounds fighting over a leg before it snapped at the joint and they both quickly downed what they had and went back to cleaning their meals off the streets. However moments later their heads jerked up to look up the street ears perked tails going stiff before they both quickly climbed back onto the roof as lone survivor came from around the corner. The Bio-rhythmic transmitter embedded in the CB radio all survivors carried screaming the warning of his critical condition in the ears of Dakota and Zekks ear pieces.

The could only watch as a small herd of zombies turned the corner after the struggling survivor as well as many began to emerge from the buildings as the Man lobbed a grenade shell into the mob behind them scattering them as he continued his path straight towards the duo and their hounds as ever increasing amounts of the undead charged him.

“Well it seems we have a brave one” Dakota spoke grinning wide as Tiska and Tallie stood at the ready for her command both Hounds knew was coming. That survivor was about to meet pavement.

“Brave or stupid either way he’s fading quickly” Zekk spoke before moments later a Long armed zombie of the Red classification nailed the man in the side of the head from the window of a shop knocking the man to the floor as the transmitter in his radio carried the message of his passing out to those watching followed by requests for verification from the other savior teams whom patrolled the sector.

Dakota snarled and barked a none verbal order to the hounds that served her as they both leaped once more from the roofs that sat on and barreled towards the fallen man. Tallie tackled the Zombies away keeping them at bay while tiska grabbed man by his shirt and dragged him away towards the buildings.

The purpose of savior units were to “salvage” test subjects whom painted the streets with their blood and patched them up before returning them to their outpost always being careful never to be seen doing such things. No survivor truly understood just how safe their were in this hellish town None could comprehend they had creatures watching them their entire lives coming down to save them in their times of greatest needs. No survivor ever remembered the muzzled faces of those whom dragged them from the streets and made them well again.

All the knew was dreamless sleep before waking once more on the grounds of the outpost Their Armors torn and shredded, Bodies caked in their own blood screaming agony wracking their forms but none the less stable and alive. They would mend their bones tend their wounds and repair the simple armors they adorned before doing it all again.

Death of a survivor was very rare in Fairview only really occurring when radios were dropped and time ran out on them. Many a survivor even looked to their lives as games knowing their pain and strength would let them delve deep into the ruined city to fill their bags with expensive finds before the embrace of pain and suffering over took them and the ones looking down upon them would carry them home once more. A few of these survivors we even assigned their personally Savior teams but would never know it. Their personal struggles and dedication having earned them a “Key Specimen” status that resulted in a secondary bio tracker to be implanted into their necks.

The man now lying in the cot before Zekk whom worked quickly and precisely over his slowly fading form was one such example. The ebony wolfs paws spoke the degree of his training or perhaps the amount of repetition in his job as he knitted ribs and staunched bleeding while Tiska sat on the other side of the cot licking the wounds clean as well as administering the counter virus that spawned inside her body and filled her saliva.

“ugh what a mess” Zekk spoke chuckling as he worked over then scared and beaten body of the man “He’s a veteran alright….his body is even building an immunity to the virus he spoke softly before pointing a few of the mans mutated organs sickly green in color but far from sick or dying the mans heart a literally mass of strength and endurances as continued to beat strong hard pumping what remained of the mans blood through his body. His blood thick and almost black with shear amounts of platelet’s and red blood cells in it.

Dakota blinked softly as she watched the man's life on the various monitors of their camp. He eyes slowly getting wider as information flooded over the screens “the hell…is it normal for white blood cells to look like that…..and do that!” she spoke astounded watching as a series of small videos highlighted various scenes of the mans immune system actively attacking and destroying infections trying to get into his body.

Zekk nodded softly before softly shooing Tiska away making the hound go and sit with companion as both watched. “I'm taking samples…this is amazing” he spoke softly before removing a few pints of the man’s blood sending readings to his more skilled collogues all returning their own talks of amazement as He finished stabilizing the man and administering a strong dose of sedative and standing up. “I need a high risk Courier at sector CF 45…I repeat only High risk couriers are to respond over”

Dakota walked over and leaned on her partners should blinking softly “I think the stakes of this experiment just took a step up……the name of game is about to change” She spoke as the man softly tossed and turned in dreamless sleep. “I think our time sitting on these rooftops is about to come to an end” She shook her head slowly before taking the boxy looking pistol from her side holster and slide it into the mans hand making Zekk look at her his eyes as well as his partially splayed ears speaking is confusion.

Before long the couriers arrived in the form of 2 large males their pelts brilliant shades of white. Their eyes deep colors of Jade. The both nodded respectfully before Zekk and Dakota let them by to get to the man which one wrapped straps around the mans wrists and put him over his shoulder nodding once more before they both took off running along the roof tops towards dark but life filled compound where the Humans clung to their lives.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Sticky'd until I make a story section
Back to top Go down
James_bluewolf

James_bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:46 pm

has anyone even read it?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:47 pm

They better had
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:50 pm

yes they better read it >.>
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:52 pm

Not bad. I'm guessing english isn't your native language?
The storyline is good, though, and it's rather descriptive even though there are quite a few errors here and there.

I like!
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
James_bluewolf

James_bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 4:53 pm

no english is my native tongue i just have more then one issue with my nervous system and connected tissues.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:18 am

James_bluewolf wrote:
no english is my native tongue i just have more then one issue with my nervous system and connected tissues.
Hm?
In any case, it's rather good. Well done.
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
Taplu2

Taplu2

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Pretty good, this is what I got out of it:
When I "die" I am revived and then dragged back to the outpost by zombie dogs.
Nice, overall.
Back to top Go down
James_bluewolf

James_bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:41 am

no the plague hounds have been infected with a large amount but their immune systems counteract and control it inside them also creating a counter agent that can be found in saliva and the like.

Aye its not the greatest i know but written in just under 3 hours...give me some cred Razz
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:20 pm

get crackin on that story ;P
Back to top Go down
James_bluewolf

James_bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 pm

dammit im trying >..< but i lost my momentum!
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:41 pm

hehe get it back =P
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:04 pm

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:05 pm

would like to see this finally finished james =P
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:14 pm

Wow, I enjoyed the first few paragraphs immediately. As I write, I am still reading.Reminds me that I need to get cracking on my story... anyway, as a non published author, this is above average. If this had a good editor behind it too, this could be a book, with more chapters needed of course.Tell niel or something after some work, and there could be some MOOLAH in it.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

Hmm... I like the twist.No, I love it. I'm wondering if a few mentions in my story, only tid bits like seeing wolf figures, and a dog run by, things like that, could be injected from this point on.Hmm... I'll get on writing, but I promise to stay away from that as long as I can untill I get a response.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:03 pm

Okay, I icorporated some small ideas from your story in to mine, you can check it out in the archives.They are small things that are immediately recognizable, but not too big so as to avoid complications.Please keep writing, I love your story and I keep imagining what happens next. Smile
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm

i've seen the next chapter like thing x3 its weird, he has been working on it. he stopped for a while but i asked him to get back to it ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plague hounds: savior   Plague hounds: savior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plague hounds: savior
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: The Silver Louch Inn-
Jump to: