The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?

Go down 
+3
NakaAV89
Subrandom
Loheat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Loheat
Admin
Loheat

Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:28 pm

I want to start a roleplay on the DF forums. The main story would involve Secronom and the outbreak. It would take place inside the labs where the N4 infected people where released. I would need people to play Secronom scientists, Guards (Organization agents Cool) and the French authorities.
Would anyone be interested in something like that?
Back to top Go down
Subrandom

Subrandom

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:44 pm

role playing? ...meh.. never really knew how to do those..
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:45 pm

not much of a roleplayer.... but i guess i could give it a go.
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Hmmm. Well I do role play when I play D&D. I used to roleplay in WoW.
Both are kinda medieval themed.
I could try role playing a zombie outbreak theme.
If I could ask, I would like to play as any person but part of the French authorities.
Back to top Go down
Loheat
Admin
Loheat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:05 pm

Steakumz wrote:
Hmmm. Well I do role play when I play D&D. I used to roleplay in WoW.
Both are kinda medieval themed.
I could try role playing a zombie outbreak theme.
If I could ask, I would like to play as any person but part of the French authorities.
Yeah, im thinking it would be hard to get people to play the French.
I was never much of a roleplayer either, but Ive done a couple of one-offs on different forums. I was looking through the section on the DF forums and there wasnt much that caught my eye
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Only reason I don't want to be French is that I have no knowledge of the French culture and would do a crappy job.
The rest I think I could pull off.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 4:54 am

Wouldn't mind being a scientist or whatever, just probably can't do it in the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:08 am

Ill give it a shot. Last time i played any roleplaying game D&D was 13 years ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:17 am

Ill do it.

But what about ASDOAST agents?
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 am

Well the only ASDOTAS Agents to be in the complex were the HERO unit.

And they all got wiped out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:02 am

* think's about how he lived though it. Rolling Eyes*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:17 am

Fair enough, I'll just sign up with my character (Not Dr. Silver) and hide through most of it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:28 am

Me as my self, right in the fight.
Back to top Go down
Taplu2

Taplu2

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:38 pm

I would like to try. I could do anything but the French. Maybe one of those N4 dudes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?   Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking about starting a roleplay, anyone in?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: The Silver Louch Inn-
Jump to: