The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB

Go down 
+2
LostProphet
Steakumz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Steakumz

Steakumz

Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB Empty
PostSubject: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:35 pm

Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB Cybers10

Funny scene during oa.
Subrandom and White-Elite where there.
A few other funny things happened like me going total nerdrage on a guy begging for 5.5R ammo and ect.
Back to top Go down
LostProphet

LostProphet

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:08 pm

Steakumz wrote:
Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB Cybers10

Funny scene during oa.
Subrandom and White-Elite where there.
A few other funny things happened like me going total nerdrage on a guy begging for 5.5R ammo and ect.

that was fun XD first: deathbrigner: I'm horny
then nichel: I'm also horny
then it began XD

but the clanleader was a bitching n00b... maybe just level 2 XD
Back to top Go down
Subrandom

Subrandom

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:27 pm

level 12 actually. Still pathetic though.

Indeed it was hella funny Wat. Wat2.
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:54 pm

CB pisses me off, goddamn scrub questions. Incompetence...
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 5:53 am

nakaav89 wrote:
CB pisses me off, goddamn scrub questions. Incompetence...

You do see alot of incompetence in CB.
I almost never use it, just when people request me to meet them in it.

I also remember some guy who kept asking me if I was a sandwich of some sort....
Eventually that got me to explain my character name as my character...Who isn't the same character I play in this game, they just share the same name...
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:36 am

wait.... so youre a sandwich or sumthin'? XD
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:47 am

nakaav89 wrote:
wait.... so youre a sandwich or sumthin'? XD

NO! Not at all. Some guy in the cb thought I was a sandwich.
My name comes from my wow character who was a Tauren Shaman.
Because Tauren are big cow people my character in DF is not a Tauren but a Human.
They share the same name though. Very Happy

Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB 300px-World_of_Warcraft_Tauren_Male_Shaman_Updated_qjpreviewth

This is what a Tauren Shaman looks like if you want to see.

Last edited by Steakumz on Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:49 am

ahh.... ic... so you are a..... bug cow sandwich. >=)
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:56 am

lol!
Misspelt my sentence BIG Cow people.
And no! Not a sandwich!
The name was a joke but I kinda grew fond to it. So even though I no longer play wow, I still use the name.
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:58 am

hm... i was wondering about that bug cow... as i recall, taurens didnt seem too much like bugs but i aint to expert in WoW so what would i know haha.
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:01 am

Well you know it is easy to misstype when eating a tasty sammich, and U is right next to I.
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:03 am

u really eating a sandwich? i am jealous.... i think ill go conjure me self up a PB and J sammich... minus the J.
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 am

nakaav89 wrote:
u really eating a sandwich? i am jealous.... i think ill go conjure me self up a PB and J sammich... minus the J.

PBJ= FTL
PB=OK
Bologna=FTW
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:09 am

where does turd sandwich rank on your tier list? No luv for the BLT? club? turkey breast sandwich? Egg salad sandwich? You do not the the ways of the bread as well as i thought you did. You disappoint me.
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 am

nakaav89 wrote:
where does turd sandwich rank on your tier list? No luv for the BLT? club? turkey breast sandwich? Egg salad sandwich? You do not the the ways of the bread as well as i thought you did. You disappoint me.

I wasn't making a complete ranking.
Just comparing the 2 sandwiches mentioned and the one I ate.
Back to top Go down
Loheat
Admin
Loheat

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:11 am

nakaav89 wrote:
Salami, cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, ham, bacon, bbq potato chip, sour cream and onion potato chip sandwich owns all
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:14 am

Loheat the Sexy wrote:
nakaav89 wrote:
Salami, cheese, lettuce, tomatoe, ham, bacon, bbq potato chip, sour cream and onion potato chip sandwich owns all

Going into the kitchen now to see if I have all the ingredients.....Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:07 pm

Loheat the Sexy wrote:
nakaav89 wrote:

oh.... the potato chips... creates the ultimate crunchy sandwich... *cums*
Back to top Go down
Subrandom

Subrandom

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:15 pm

pastrami white turkey dark turkey pepper ham lettuce cheddar cheese mayo white bread, and/or wheat bread.

that's my idea of a sandvich.
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 6:31 pm

hm... all of those.... all of them... they sound like swell sandwiches worthy of being eaten... it brings a tear to my eye.... T.T
Back to top Go down
SniperMillie

SniperMillie

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 pm

wtf is cb?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB   Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Stuff Happens during oa in the CB
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: The Silver Louch Inn-
Jump to: