The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Apologies and Explanations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Admin

Apologies and Explanations Empty
PostSubject: Apologies and Explanations   Apologies and Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:52 am

Hello all.

Bastardman / Rhys / Whatever here. Good to see you all, but saddening too. I write here with hopes that at least some of you will read this, and that ASDOTAS / The Exceed has not entirely perished yet.

Firstly, I'd like to apologise. The subject is obvious. I took on a leadership role within ASDOTAS and The Exceed, a role to which I have not fully obliged. I make no excuses as to my absence, suffice to say that, genuinely, factors of real life made my attention to both Dead Frontier and The Exceed suffer greatly. For this, I apologise. I cannot see how other I could have balanced you guys and my real life, along with Dead Frontier.

It's been a difficult time for me, but as I said, no excuses. I truely made a mistake in not dedicating at least some time to Exceed during the period of which I was absent. Truely, The Exceed was on my mind often. Alas, There is little I could do, and it is with great regret that I return to find that the Exceed has suffered further than when I left it.

I understand the ramifications of my absence. I neither expect nor believe it is possible to continue my role within the clan. Because of this, I will be relinquishing control of ASDOTAS to Kingsleigh, who, I am told, has taken a leadership role in the exceed's time of need, with Dr. Silver's blessing. I'd like to congratulate and encourage the efforts of those who have strived to maintain the exceed as I was absent.

Quick Edit: I've just read the thread on merging the clans, an idea of which I am very much in favor of. With Silver's blessing, i'd like to see this legitimized fully.

It is my hope that I can continue to serve The Exceed. I also understand any resentment or mal-feeling toward me. While it can't be helped, it's likely deserved.

Furthermore, I would ask one thing:
Bloodwolf has incessantly made it clear that he is none other than an enemy to ASDOTAS, and yet it seems that someone is in regular correspondance with him. While friendship is of course no crime, revealing details about the clan's strength and position is not a good idea.

I hope all is well for each of you individuals within The Exceed. I look forward to rejoning the community over the next few weeks and making myself more active.

-Rhys
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Explanations   Apologies and Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:47 am

glad to have you back rhys and i hope the clan can pick it self up =/
Back to top Go down
Christopher Wolfer

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Explanations   Apologies and Explanations I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:20 pm

Rhys you're full of shit and YOU know it. You were online alot for being 'busy' you even posted in other threads and never ASDOTAS. You just let it fall. Kings even knows this, he was the one who pointed it out to me.

I have no problem with ASDOTAS, its YOU that i have the problem with.

Bloodwolf777, proud leader of The Fallen.
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Explanations   Apologies and Explanations I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 am

WHY ARE WE FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apologies and Explanations   Apologies and Explanations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies and Explanations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: Announcements-
Jump to: