The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

The Current Arrangement with Leadership

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Admin

The Current Arrangement with Leadership Empty
PostSubject: The Current Arrangement with Leadership   The Current Arrangement with Leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Bloodwolf has decided to leave us, understandably. He has his reasons which are to be respected.

Left at that, the current leadership of ASDOTAS has been taken over by John Constantine and I, (ie, the remaining members of the council), until a proper leader is elected.

Until such a time, any problems or issues to be adressed should be directed to John or myself.
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
Simbrian

Simbrian

PostSubject: Re: The Current Arrangement with Leadership   The Current Arrangement with Leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Will we also be electing new council members?
Back to top Go down
John Constantine

PostSubject: Re: The Current Arrangement with Leadership   The Current Arrangement with Leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm

No, if Rhys is elected a new council member will be elected otherwise you need to earn it from Silver.

If Rhys is elected we have people in mind for who will be a new council member, that wont be voted on though and they have to be a member of ASDOTAS to be ASDOTAS high council.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Current Arrangement with Leadership   The Current Arrangement with Leadership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Current Arrangement with Leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: Announcements-
Jump to: