The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Sorry about the inactivity.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steakumz

Steakumz

Sorry about the inactivity. Empty
PostSubject: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:31 am

And it will continue. Crying or Very sad

I have a shitload of stuff happening irl right now, and haven't had time for things like video games or the internet.

I will try to pop on df to preserve my characters and say hi every once in a while, but I don't think I will be able to play again for a while.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Steakumz wrote:

I have a shitload of stuff happening irl right now, and haven't had time for things like video games or the internet.

I will try to pop on df to preserve my characters and say hi every once in a while, but I don't think I will be able to play again for a while.

Curse you! I'm about to end the old note competition, and you win.
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Rhys wrote:
Steakumz wrote:

you can give me the prize instead =P
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:38 pm

or me lol!
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:40 pm

nope im the only other option besides waiting xD
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:07 am

Rhys wrote:
Steakumz wrote:

I'm sorry. You can't give me the prize anyways? It isn't like I am gonna lose my DF characters or anything more like instead of 5 hours a day 7 days a week its more like 2 hours 2 days a week. At least that is what I am trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:36 am

Steakumz wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Steakumz wrote:

I'm sorry. You can't give me the prize anyways? It isn't like I am gonna lose my DF characters or anything more like instead of 5 hours a day 7 days a week its more like 2 hours 2 days a week. At least that is what I am trying to do.

lol nope the prize goes to me =P
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:05 pm

Savage Wolf wrote:
Steakumz wrote:
Rhys wrote:
Steakumz wrote:

lol nope the prize goes to me =P

too bad I already got it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry about the inactivity.   Sorry about the inactivity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry about the inactivity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: The Silver Louch Inn-
Jump to: