The Exceed Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Exceed Clan Forum

The Exceed Clan forum for ASDOTAS and The Organization.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Reminder to all members of ASDOTAS to please post in the Roster in General Discussion. The Exceed also has a new homepage, which can be seen Here or at http://theexceed.byethost12.com/.

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )

Go down 
+11
Taplu2
Kamin
Savage Wolf
LostProphet
James_bluewolf
NakaAV89
Steakumz
ROFLMAO
Dr. Silver
DMCKNIGHT the wolf
Rhys
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhys
Admin

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) Empty
PostSubject: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:54 am

Seeing as school as no longer a worry for me, I want you guys to bury me in sig requests!

I'm gonna be making a thread in offtopic in the Exceed forums. Post ANYTHING and EVERYTHING you want made, and I'll go on an artistic frenzy!

If possible, I need an image to work from and a description of what you want done. BRING IT ON!

And to bluewolf: Sorry, I still haven't gotten round to it! And so, I will make sure to do yours very first thing. post here!

TO DO LIST:

Bluewolf - Need the pics. Post here if possible Wink
Dmcknight - Cannot be done within a reasonable timeframe.
Doc Silver #1 -
Code:
[IMG]http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy190/dragoncamper/asdotaselite.jpg[/IMG]
Doc Silver #2
Doc Silver #3

Last edited by Rhys on Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:56 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://exceed.darkbb.com
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:58 am

can you get this to say read the mutha fucking stickys before you mutha fucking post plz
https://2img.net/h/i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn209/transposer69/SamJackson.gif
Back to top Go down
Dr. Silver
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:01 am

Sig request no. 1

http://fatalis-sacristia.deviantart.com/art/Soul-Calibur-Valkyrie-93088060

Alright not sure what should be added to this picture, perhaps a Crystal background with A.S.D.O.T.A.S Elite Guard on it.

Sig request no. 2

http://wlfeng.deviantart.com/art/Akuma-Kongo-Kokuretsu-Zan-82067867

You could just add a few cool effects if you want, A.S.D.O.T.A.S Dragon Warrior.

Sig request no. 3

http://alizel.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Warrior-81407387

If you could add some sort of Energy effect to this one that would be great. A.S.D.O.T.A.S Dragon Slayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Can i have something saying Tyler H in a cool text.Maybe flames and saying ASDOTAS
Head of defender divison.I will post the piture link.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mezzanotterose/325426453/

Wat2. lol!
Back to top Go down
ROFLMAO

ROFLMAO

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:54 pm

lmfao... nice 1 tyler
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:06 pm

can i have a sig like mine but make it look official do whatever you want to make a cool one
Back to top Go down
Steakumz

Steakumz

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:43 pm

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/be/DeathTroopersKeyart.jpg

That image^
Take off all the logos and such.
Possibly make it into a sig size. (IDK what the average size is I just know it is too big)
Then have Steakumz and ASDOTAS on it somewhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:17 am

I would like a HUNK sig againa sying 'ASDOTAS Leader", if it's possable can he look like he's shooting?
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:13 pm

yes... id like a homosexual themed sig for my naka alt on DF. Something exceedingly fruity and flamboyant to portray my alt's man-slut status to nakaav89. Id like it to fit beside my organization sig too. As for the actual pic, i cant think of anything.... if its ok, ill leave it to you. I trust in you judgment =)
Back to top Go down
James_bluewolf

James_bluewolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:21 am

aight im here and waiting ^^
Back to top Go down
LostProphet

LostProphet

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:22 pm

lol again this kind of thread... are you too lazy to make your own sig. or are you retarded?

I't pretty easy to make one... just pick a picture, put it into Paint and write on it "The exceed member" and your name... If you are done, then upload it on photobucket and put the IMG stuff into your sig. now you are finish...
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:23 am

LostProphet wrote:
lol again this kind of thread... are you too lazy to make your own sig. or are you retarded?

I't pretty easy to make one... just pick a picture, put it into Paint and write on it "The exceed member" and your name... If you are done, then upload it on photobucket and put the IMG stuff into your sig. now you are finish...

Yep, and enjoy your shitty signature.

I don't write on pictures, I make them. Thanks for shoving all sig artists in the same boat, though.

Just so you know, I've had alot of experience in art & graphic design of all kind. I'm adept at Photoshop, GIMP & other lesser editing programs, Flash, Creative Suite, and various audio editing softwares like audacity, - 3D modelling programs like blender and Zbrush.

I also led the graphical and level design (practical construction, not planning) for two seperate videogames that look to become successful within the community they're made for, and possess alot of know-how when it comes to all types of graphics, typography etc.

I'm looking forward to a career in graphic and web design, something which is already put into practical use in many places and I'm very passionate about.

Now tell me anyone can make a sig like I do.
I'm sorry, but who looks retarded when you've got a signature you made in paint?
Back to top Go down
LostProphet

LostProphet

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:46 am

Rhys wrote:
LostProphet wrote:

Yep, and enjoy your shitty signature.

I don't write on pictures, I make them. Thanks for shoving all sig artists in the same boat, though.

Just so you know, I've had alot of experience in art & graphic design of all kind. I'm adept at Photoshop, GIMP & other lesser editing programs, Flash, Creative Suite, and various audio editing softwares like audacity, - 3D modelling programs like blender and Zbrush.

I also led the graphical and level design (practical construction, not planning) for two seperate videogames that look to become successful within the community they're made for, and possess alot of know-how when it comes to all types of graphics, typography etc.

I'm looking forward to a career in graphic and web design, something which is already put into practical use in many places and I'm very passionate about.

Now tell me anyone can make a sig like I do.
I'm sorry, but who looks retarded when you've got a signature you made in paint?

grrrr that's made with flash not with childish and gay MS Paint !!1

and how could I know that you are a pro?
there are many kids out there who believe they are high experienced because they got Photohop...

Maybe you are not one of them... but I couldn't know it...

+I'm allready busy with animateing the SL-8, but I also work on other stuff like two cool flashgame (in 3D) wich I submit on newgrounds... and I'm adict of playing DF so...
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:37 am

Fight fight fight~!
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:18 pm

can you make this into a sig please?

https://media.photobucket.com/image/jill%20bsaa/Phoenix_042/JILLVAL.jpg
Back to top Go down
Kamin

Kamin

PostSubject: Alright then Mate.   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 2:21 pm

This should be fun for you. I'll be a tad picky, as I intend on keeping this fucker for the duration of my DF existence. I like being recognized is the reason. Anyways, I think Peewee Herman pictures are fucking hilarious. I have three here. The first two are all over the internet, so no rights violations there. The third one is someone's picture from photobucket. Although I think the third one is hilarious, if you're leery of using it, don't. You could also just alter the script that he's holding up, if you wanted.

Feel free to pick and choose, add backgrounds, whatever. As long as Peewee is in it, that'll be good. Some funny catch phrase, too... Which shouldn't be hard, given the nature of the pictures. If you want some of my own input on the phrases, I will gladly oblige. But text isn't too hard to alter, so I figure I'll let you have a run at it. Artistic license. I don't like limiting artists too much. Although it makes them work outside of their comfort zone, in MY experience artists that are limited don't put as much thought and effort into it because it is less their creation than someone else's.

http://images.chron.com/blogs/tmi/peewee.JPGcommand%3DGetPreview&library%3DPhoto%2BArchive&RecID%3D1081018&Filename%3Dpeewee%20(2).jpg

http://images1.makefive.com/images/200820/093954fa9e581c90.jpg

https://media.photobucket.com/image/Peewee%20Chairry/wizardandtheglass/0S.jpg

Have fun with it, mate! That's what it's all about then. Best,

KAMIN
Back to top Go down
Taplu2

Taplu2

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) Rusting_tank_at_the_Highway_of_Death_in_Iraq
Can i get a nuclear explosion in the backround, and "Taplu" somewhere on the picture? Thanks!
EDIT: Can you also make it smaller?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:18 pm

Rhys can you make this, Say "ASDOTAS Leader. Bloodwolf777"

https://media.photobucket.com/image/hunk/NintetndoGrrl1227/HUNK.jpg?o=73

OR
https://media.photobucket.com/image/hunk/mortanius10/Random/Hunk.jpg?o=179
[If you use the one above make the back ground black please]

Pick what one you rthink will come out beter, i realy like them both so it's not a loss.
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:15 pm

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) Paradise_Mirasuke_by_JessicaElwood

think you can shrink this down and make it into a sig rhys? please and thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Rhy's when will you work on my sig?
Back to top Go down
Gail

Gail

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi Rhys! thanks for offering to do this for us. Think you could do anything nice with this for me? Maybe put my name in somewhere. its too big i guess though, maybe need to shrink it down a little.

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) Captain_Seras_Victoria_by_headshotmaster

Thanks, hope you can do this for me!

Oops.. picture died. Lets try this again..

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) Captainserasvictoriabyh

Last edited by Gail on Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savage Wolf
Admin
Savage Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:59 pm

thats from hellsing right?
Back to top Go down
NakaAV89

NakaAV89

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:55 pm

indeed it is.
Back to top Go down
Gail

Gail

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:58 pm

Yeah! <3 Seras. She's so human, yet not at all.

Oh but the image got taken out, i'll need to find another place to put it. guess avatarhosting isn't meant for such big pictures..
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:22 am

can you make me a sig out of this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCeD7dV12Yk at 2min and 56 secs until the song ends you will see ty
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:53 pm

... Can you take my avatar guy and put him on something with a looter theme? if you impress me, ill make it my regular one. also, I have more pics of him on my myspace and photobucket account, both by the same name i use.
Back to top Go down
Rhys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:36 am

DMCKNIGHT the wolf wrote:
can you make me a sig out of this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCeD7dV12Yk at 2min and 56 secs until the song ends you will see ty

That clip would be way too long and thus take a huge chunk out of my bandwidth, raping all other images I've ever made EVER albino

Zeromonster: Moar pics, plz.
Back to top Go down
Ghia

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:53 am

Be sure to check my thread too. Problem is, I have school -_-
Back to top Go down
Z3R0M0N5T3R

Z3R0M0N5T3R

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:43 am

Zeromonster: Moar pics, plz.[/quote]

Okay, here are some more pics.

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) L_9093cf8ecbdc4d2ea4794015d051ec58

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) L_bef0f40a58c8492ab45bface33aebc02

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) L_cd4e0693cf794347b7c2d9731d89128c

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) L_282295d7aac745d2bf06919b8547e7a3

If you want to, go ahead and edit the pics themselves and see what you can do.Remember, I want my name and clan, and a nice background.Choose the background yourself, just remember that the theme is Looter.Thanks!

P.S. to everyone that is bugging me about a pic of myself, THATS ME!
Back to top Go down
DMCKNIGHT the wolf

DMCKNIGHT the wolf

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 pm

Rhys wrote:
DMCKNIGHT the wolf wrote:

That clip would be way too long and thus take a huge chunk out of my bandwidth, raping all other images I've ever made EVER albino

Zeromonster: Moar pics, plz.
ok take a 3 sec part of it and have it play over and over again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )   Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Requests! ( TAKING ALL REQUESTS - BRING IT ON )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Exceed Clan Forum :: The Village :: The Silver Louch Inn-
Jump to: